A la Carte: customized programs
If you are an American college professor thinking of bringing a group of students to France, Accès can help.
Whether you stay for a few days or a few weeks, we can provide:
- Speakers on topics related to local culture, the European institutions, Christianity and modernity in Europe, Franco-German relations, Human rights protection, and many others
- Classroom or conference space near the university campus with internet and videoprojector
- Accommodation in studio apartments or with French-speaking host families in the center of Strasbourg
- Activities such as a cooking class with a local chef or French folk dancing with a live accordion band.
- Guided visits of historical and cultural sties in the region, including: The European Parliament, Le Struthof concentration camp, Haut-Koenigsbourg castle, the German quarter of Strasbourg, World War I battlefields of Verdun, art nouveau tour of Nancy
- French-English interpreting services for conferences and tours
We will work with you to design a program that suits your needs and your budget.